The choices we make with our health today will assuredly effect your life tomorrow. Now maybe not literally the hours following the day your living now, but future tomorrows. I’m here to encourage you to start your journey OR continue your path towards finding health. It’s not always easy, but nothing worth its weight in gold comes easily! Here’s some ideas to get you back in the game of being a more healthy you!
– When you feel hungry, try drinking a glass of water instead of grabbing a snack
– Craving something sugary/sweet? Choose berries, apples, pomegranates, or other delicious fruit instead of a processed treat
– Kale chips are a GREAT substitute for potato chips
– Try eating an avocado for breakfast or lunch. Adding more healthy fats and eating less sugar will help curb your cravings and make you feel full longer
– Cook with coconut oil rather than olive oil which breaks down into an unhealthy fat when heated at high temps
– Add coconut oil into your breakfast smoothie before you blend it
– Try a new vegetable this summer