Remember Dairy Queen Treatza Pizzas? I wish I didn’t. Dang those things were good.
I’d like to say I’ve found its taste rival – the simple and easy to prepare Meatza.
All you need is meat, some spices, an oven, and toppings.
1lb ground beef
1 Tbs. dried oregano
1 Tbs. dried dill
1 Tbs. thyme
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Tbs. coconut oil
1 red onion, chopped
3 medium green poblano peppers
8 oz Muir Glen Organic tomato sauce
1 ripe avocado, diced
2 eggs, fried
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients and mix together well.
3. Separate meat into two equal portions, and spread each half into its own 8” round pie pan.
4. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. In low-medium heat skillet, sauté the red onion in coconut…
View original post 146 more words